Rural Development Specialist III - Environmental (Washington)
- - Washington
- Olympia , WA, USA
- $71,160 - $80,444
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Retirement Plan, FSA
Technical assistance, needs assessments, grant proposals, financial management.
Are you a team player with water and wastewater expertise? Do you have a knack for leadership? Join our staff and help rural Washington communities thrive! As RCAC's Rural Development Specialist - Environmental, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Supervise the implementation of the program in the field
- Develop and manage relationships with client communities
- Manage relationships with government agencies, foundations, and other program funders
- Foster relationships with vendors and subcontractors who provide goods and services to RCAC to support program implementation
- Collaborate with RCAC's development team to raise funds for the program
- Coordinate and participate in networks and associations with RCAC partners
- Execute fieldwork as necessary to meet the objectives of the program
This position's preferred location in Olympia, WA, but other sites within our servicing area will be considered.
Due to specific position requirements, Washington residents are preferred, but applicants willing to relocate will also be considered.
RCAC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all employees and job applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status, or any other status protected by the law. RCAC strives to reflect the diverse constituencies that the organization serves.
Please visit our website at www.rcac.org/careers to view or print the job description and/or provided benefits.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts